Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Piglet Inspired Nails

 
This is Mint Apple, by Sinful Colors. I was inspired by a box of baby wipes that is decorated with Winnie the Pooh designs. I was actually very surprised at how these nails turned out. I initially meant to just have dandelions on them. Then I saw the type of dandelion that was printed on the box and decided to do that instead!

 The dandelions are kind of hard to identify in the picture below, but Piglet is holding one and there is one next to her.
In case your wondering my ring finger is Piglet's hand holding a dandelion; and Piglet is on my thumb, she turned out better then expected! 
 
I love the combination of all these colors! It looks very good and got tons of compliments for this manicure. (: 



 Thanks for reading<3

1 comment:

  1. Hello!! :D This is Ashesela from Art Evolve. I am holding a contest right now that you entered, but you are not following my blog. I wanted to let you know so you weren't disqualified. :D

    ReplyDelete