Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Updated Jewelry Organizer(s) !

   

So first of all this post is late because my internet connection had not been working and I wasn't able to upload pictures. Then it just didn't work period. So we called the company and  it turned out we needed a new modem and wah lah! It works :D 

This picture above is a jewelry organizer I did a couple weeks back, and it looks like that from that angle because I hadn't hung it up. The reason I didn't hang it up was because I wasn't so convinced that I liked it. & plus I didn't have the materials to hang it up :p

 Soooooo...There it is! You just saw it, comment and let me know what you think (: What I did was remove the scrapbook materials and hooks from the little one and spray painted both of these. Then i put the hook screws in both. It is apparent I chose the bigger one for necklaces and smaller one for earrings. 


I wanted to decorate it somehow and ended up choosing rhinestones. They reminded me of the hollywood type mirrors (lol). But it ended up looking very cute afterall! (: In the bigger drawer there was room so for more decoration I added a matching shoe, which is actually a ring holder! Here's a couple more pictures of my ah-mazing work! (: I loved the result of this and it looks very nice in my room.









No comments:

Post a Comment